Bowers & Wilkins have announced a new revision to their extremely successful 600 series. This time around they have dropped the Kevlar cones in favour of Continuum (used in the 700 & 800 series) and have changed the finishes to a modern and sleek Matte Black (pictured above) and Matte White.
Speakers in the range are detailed below:
• 603 – £1249: As the flagship and largest speaker in the series, this floorstanding speaker delivers outstanding power, accuracy and musicality with the Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, an FST midrange driver using the Continuum cone, plus dual paper-cone bass drivers
• 606 – £549: For stand or bookshelf use, this compact speaker delivers stunning clarity and tonal purity plus outstanding bass extension combining the Decoupled Double Dome tweeter technology with a 6.5-inch Continuum cone mid/bass driver
• 607 – £399: Although the smallest in the range, this compact standmount or bookshelf speaker offers outstanding bass response and insight from its main 5-inch Continuum cone mid/bass driver
• HTM6 – £399: A slim, dedicated centre channel speaker with considerable power and exceptional precision featuring the Decoupled Double Dome tweeter plus dual 5-inch Continuum cone mid/bass drivers
• ASW610XP – £799, ASW610 – £499 and ASW608 – £399: Completing the range are three exceptional subwoofers carried across from the previous 600 Series with updated finishes to match the new range
All of this combined is looking to create some high end sounding (and looking) speakers at an exceptional price! We just can’t wait to get them in the shop and listen to them ourselves!
Watch this space for some great offers on our ex demo stock of the current 600 series too!